Do I require health insurance as an international student?

All-non EU students must have health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Ireland for immigration purposes. This may be provided by their government through the public healthcare system or alternatively through private medical insurance in their home country or in Ireland. Please visit the UCC International Student Support Website for information on available Irish private health insurance providers.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 19th 2020 - Keywords: health   insurance   - Views: 624

Go Back