As an International student can I work while studying at UCC?

If/How many hours a week you can work will depend on your residency status. All nationals from the European Economic Area (EEA) are entitled to take up full-time or part-time employment in Ireland while studying. Non-EEA students with Stamp 2 permission to remain are allowed to take up casual employment. They can work up to 20 hours a week during term time and up to 40 hours a week in the holidays. Please see: https://www.ucc.ie/en/international/studentinfohub/afteryouarrive/workinginireland/ for more information. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 3rd 2019 - Keywords: work   employment   - Views: 38

Go Back