What university can I spend my semester/year abroad at?

You can check the list of partner universities at: https://www.ucc.ie/en/international/goabroadwithucc/abroad/ You will have to make sure that the partner university offers equivalent modules to the ones you would be taking in the relevant semester/year at UCC and contact the UCC International Office to confirm if the partner university can accept your application. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 3rd 2019 - Keywords: partner   universities   agreement   - Views: 33

Go Back