As a mature student, I am feeling overwhelmed with the amount of assignments and study. Where can I go to get advice?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

It can be very overwhelming, particularly if you have been out of formal education for a long period of time. Please contact the Mature Student Education Support Officer, Katie Nolan by emailing katie.nolan@ucc.ie or phone 021 490 3671 for advice and support.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Feb 25th 2019 - Keywords: Mature   advice   Support   - Views: 101

Go Back