Where is the Mature Student Common Room located?

The Mature Student Common Room is located at 4 Carrigside, College Road (across from the Engineering Building)

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Feb 25th 2019 - Keywords: Mature   Student   Resource   - Views: 9

Go Back