What university can I spend my semester/year abroad at?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You can check the list of partner universities that are listed.You will have to make sure that the partner university offers equivalent modules to the ones you would be taking in the relevant semester/year at UCC and contact the UCC International Office to confirm if the partner university can accept your application. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Nov 26th 2019 - Keywords: Partner   Universities   Agreement   - Views: 81

Go Back