How much time is allowed for me to complete my research Masters?

Maximum Registration allowed for Research Masters ;

  • College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences: 5 years
  • School of Engineering: 3 years                                             
  • All other: 4 years                                                                      

If you do not complete the Degree within the prescribed number of years from the date of acceptance then you must apply to the College, presenting the justification for an extension. This permission for extension needs to be approved by your supervisor and the relevant College.  To do this a Change Request Form for Research Students must be completed and returned by email to the Graduate Studies Office.

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: Time   PhD   research   - Views: 467

Go Back