Can all students apply for the Student Assistance Fund?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

The Student Assistance Fund provides financial assistance for full-time higher education students who are experiencing financial difficulties whilst attending college. All full-time registered students (subject to EU status), undergraduate and postgraduate, for the 2019/20 academic year are eligible to apply for assistance from the fund. Students may be supported for one repeat year only. PhD applicants may be supported for years 1-4.

Not Eligible: Students participating in foundation courses or part-time courses or students pursuiing a seocnd Degree/second Masters/second PhD are ineligible.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 13th 2019 - Keywords: EU   Funding   Application   Assistance   Fund   Money   Financial Aid   Afford   - Views: 102

Go Back