What documents do I require for my Student Assistance Fund application?

The type of documents generally required are P21's, Social Welfare Statements or Notice of Assessment/Self-Assessment Letters depending on your households individual circumstances. Examples of the type of documents required are given in the ""Case Studies and Sample Documents"" section of this website. You must also complete the SAF assessment tool as it forms a mandatory part of your application to the Student Assistance Fund. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 2nd 2019 - Keywords: Application   Student   Assistance   Fund   - Views: 25

Go Back