I am an International Student; how do I get a letter to renew my GNIB/Irish Residency Permit card?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

The Student Records and Examinations Office (SREO) can provide a 'proof of registration' and 'fees paid' letter. Your fee account must be in order and you must be registered for the current academic year before SREO can issue this letter. The Student Records and Examinations Office is located on the First Floor of the West Wing, in the Main Quadrangle. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 2nd 2019 - Keywords: GNIB   International   Visa   Renewal   Attendance   IRP   - Views: 102

Go Back