What documents do I require for my Student Assistance Fund application?

You must also complete the SAF assessment tool as it forms a mandatory part of your application to the Student Assistance Fund, this will tell you what documens and forms are required for your circumstances.  In general documents required are P21's, Social Welfare Statements or Notice of Assessment/Self-Assessment Letters depending on your households individual circumstances, for the financial year 2018. Examples of the type of documents required are given in the ""Case Studies and Sample Documents"" section of this website. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Sep 5th 2019 - Keywords: Application   Assistance   Fund   Money   Financial Aid   Afford   Student   - Views: 497

Go Back