I am a mature student whose circumstances have changed. Where can I go to get advice?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

Make an appointment with Katie Nolan, the Mature Student Education Support Officer. Email Katie at katie.nolan@ucc.ie. If you have financial concerns, please contact the Budgetary Advisor, Cian Power at studentbudgetingadvice@ucc.ie.  There are other supports within UCC that the Mature Student office can also direct you to. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 2nd 2019 - Keywords: Mature   Student   circumstances Mature   Student   circumstances   - Views: 133

Go Back