I didn’t enter UCC through the DARE scheme but I do have a disability can I register with Disability Support?

To register with Disability Support, please visit our website for instructions on how to register. 

Once you begin the registration process, you will be asked to submit acceptable verification of your disability 

Please see here for the list of DARE accepted verification of Disability


If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Disability Support.

Phone: 021-4904807  

Email: dssinfo@ucc.ie 

Website: https://www.ucc.ie/en/dss/

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Jun 30th 2022 - Keywords: DARE   DSS   Register   - Views: 602

Go Back