How can I register with the Disability Support Service?

You must hand in a consultant's verification to the  Disability Support Service (DSS) and complete our registration form. If you have a Specific Learning Difficulty such as Dyslexia or DCD, you must submit an Educational Psychologist Report/Occupational Therapist Report and complete our registration form

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 2nd 2019 - Keywords: Register   Support   Disability   - Views: 39

Go Back