Why should I see a career consultant?
A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here
It’s good idea to make an appointment with a careers advisor if you would like to ...
- Feel more informed and confident about your future career options.
- Explore possible careers that would suit your personal goals, values and characteristics.
- Find relevant voluntary and employment opportunities.
- Find ways to develop important professional skills and attributes.
- Get some impartial feedback on your CV, written applications, personal statement or interview style.
- Feel more confident in making an important decision that will affect your career goals (e.g. course withdrawal).
- Explore postgraduate options.
- Discuss your career aspirations with an objective and professionally qualified career consultant.
If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.
Last Updated: Apr 30th 2021 -