Can I have my fitness tested in UCC?

Yes. The Department of Sports and Physical Activity (DSPA) have a full time exercise physiologist based in the Mardyke Arena. He offers a wide range of tests for athletes of all abilities & provides valuable feedback on results & advice as to how to improve your health & physical well being.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 3rd 2019 - Keywords: Fitness   Test   UCC   - Views: 14

Go Back