Can I get physiotherapy in UCC?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

Yes, you can avail of physiotherapy services within UCC.

The Student Medical Centre which is located on College Road offers injury treatment services; please see their Physiotherapy page for information on services, opening hours, and fees/charges.

The Mardyke Arena also offers services through the arena clinic. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 28th 2019 - Keywords: Physio   Physiotherapy   Treatment   Injury   - Views: 578

Go Back