Am I covered by insurance if I get injured while playing/training with UCC clubs?

Yes, you are covered by UCC insurance policy.  If you've been injured during a UCC sports club activity or event, you will need to complete a Student Accident Report Form, which you can collect in the Dept. of Sport & Physical Activity (DSPA) office or download online.    

Both the injured student and medical practitioner who treated the injury (GP/Hospital/Physio) must complete the report form. Once the form is fully completed, you should then return it to DSPA office, including any receipts for costs incurred.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 26th 2019 - Keywords: Insurance   Playing   Training   - Views: 691

Go Back