Can I change from one course to another in my first year?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You can make a Change of Course application through the Admissions Office. Please check with admissions@ucc.ie for the specific deadline.

The following requirements apply:                        

  • You must have the points required for entry to the course you wish to transfer to;
  • You must satisfy the minimum entry requirements for that programme;
  • There must be a place available.

Please see the Change of Course policy for more information.

For further information contact Nóirín Deady, First Year Experience Coordinator.

Tel: 021 4902780, Email: n.deady@ucc.ie to discuss all options available. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Aug 9th 2021 - Keywords: Course   Change   Transfer   - Views: 4492

Go Back