I am a funded research student– what do I need to do in relation to fees?

There is an F1 form - F1 Postgraduate Support Fees Form  – for students in receipt of either department or research funding. The F1 form should be completed by your supervisor/department. This will allow the Fees Office to charge fees against departmental or research code. Department name and contact number should be included, in the event that there are any queries in relation to the form. The instructions for completion of F1 form are available here.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 4th 2019 - Keywords: F1   Funded   Fees   - Views: 24

Go Back