Can I apply to the Fees office for funding or scholarships?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

Any applications for funding/scholarships etc must be made to the School/College within UCC offering the programme you wish to study.

Here are some useful links :

College of Science, Engineering and Food Science

Graduate School, College of Arts, Celtic Studies & Social Sciences

College of Medicine & Health Graduate School

College of Business and Law


If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 27th 2019 - Keywords: Funding   Scholarships   Fees   - Views: 252

Go Back