Where can I get a Social Welfare / HSE form stamped?

The Student Records and Examinations Office certifies Social Welfare/Health Services Executive (HSE) Forms. You must be registered for the current academic year in order to have these forms certified. The Student Records and Examinations Office is located on the First Floor of the West Wing, in the Main Quadrangle.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 2nd 2019 - Keywords: Stamp   HSE   Form   Social Welfare   - Views: 25

Go Back