What do I do if I lose my student card?

If you require a replacement card, you will need to visit the Student Records and Examinations Office. We are on the First Floor of the West Wing, in the Main Quadrangle. Replacement ID cards cost 20 euro.

If your student ID card is found and returned to the Student Records and Examinations Office, we will notify you by sending you an email to your UCC student Umail account.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 24th 2019 - Keywords: ID   Card   Lost   Replacement   ID Card   - Views: 7888

Go Back