Do I need to get a new student ID card for the new academic year?

No, the student ID card issued to you in First Year is for the duration of your registered programme. If you require a replacement card, you will need to visit the Student Records and Examinations Office. We are on the First Floor of the West Wing, in the Main Quadrangle. Replacement ID cards cost 20 euro. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 23rd 2019 - Keywords: ID   Card   Replacement   - Views: 23

Go Back