Where do I go if I need a new Student ID Card?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You can get your Student ID card in The Student Records and Examinations Office.We are on the First Floor of the West Wing, in the Main Quadrangle. Replacement ID cards cost 20 euro.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Sep 11th 2019 - Keywords: ID Card   - Views: 17

Go Back