How can I get an invoice for my employer to pay my fees?

If your employer is paying some or all of your fees and you require an invoice please email the fees office requesting an invoice.

Please state the amount or % of fees your employer is paying for the duration of the academic year.

Please include a letter on headed paper from your employer : This letter must include confirmation of funding &  must include the name and address of who we are to invoice

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 2nd 2019 - Keywords: invoice employer payment pay fees   - Views: 56

Go Back