How do I apply for funding if I am registered as a student with the Disability Support Service?

If you make an appointment with the Disability Support Service (DSS), a member of staff will do a needs assessment and submit an application for funding to the National Access Office on your behalf.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 2nd 2019 - Keywords: Funding   Support   Disability   - Views: 7

Go Back