What can I do if I don't like the course I'm in?

You should first go to your tutor/mentor and/or Department or School office to ask for advice.  You should also speak to the First Year Experience Coordinator, Anne Wallace. Anne will give you support and guidance and will your options with you.  E: a.wallace@ucc.ie T: +353 (0)21 490 2780

Please be aware that there may be financial implications if you decide to withdraw from your degree programme. If you wish to return to third level education at a later date, eligibility for State funding will be affected by the date of withdrawal. Please check with the Fees office for the withdrawal dates

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Feb 25th 2019 - Keywords: Withdrawal   Course   Change   - Views: 31

Go Back